When you have completed this e-learning module, you will:
- Understand drug related deaths and risks, and how to recognise the signs and symptoms of an overdose
- Know what to do and what not to do in the event of an overdose
- Be aware of what naloxone is and how it can help
- Be familiar with naloxone provision in the UK
- Understand the importance of training people in the use of naloxone and what should be included in training
- Be aware of available naloxone products and how to use them
- Understand who naloxone should be prescribed for, and how it is prescribed
- Know how to set up naloxone services in your area.
On completion a Certificate of Completion is issued and the course is endorsed by the Centre for Postgraduate Pharmacy Education (CPPE).
If you find this free training useful please consider donating to Addiction Professionals so we can continue to develop new resources for the future.
Addiction Professionals is a Registered Charity (#1144964)